The Business Intelligence Unit of Creakom consults customers on predictive analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, and machine learning. By joining our team, you will get an opportunity to work on the frontier of digitalization with the best companies in the IT industry. Our Business Intelligence Unit consists of talented and highly skilled professionals, who contribute to projects in areas not limited to statistical analysis, predictive analytics models, marketing and sales reports.
For our team in Munich in full-time we are looking for a:
Data Architect/ Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Develop your Passion
- Engage: contribute in a team of Business Intelligence and Machine Learning specialists to ensure successful project completion.
- Drive: deliver success on multiple on-going and ad-hoc projects within challenging timelines.
- All Hands on Deck: contribute technically to projects, including data preparation, data cleansing, possibly creating visualization/dashboards.
- Communicate: manage volumes of communication with IT contacts on both provider and customer side.
Ready to Board?
- Bring along bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative/business field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ensure you have sound knowledge of automating ETL processes with SSIS (Visual Studio) and T-SQL (e.g. stored procedures).
- Bring experience as SQL admin (e.g. data base management) including monitoring, troubleshooting and performance optimization.
- Show ability to design, maintain and enhance data models.
- For even stronger fit – show knowledge of Power BI
- Our team is open, friendly, dynamic and diverse. We nurture our Startup-like atmosphere and culture.
- We put our heart in creating a great modern workspace in our office in the Parkstadt Schwabing with access to modern technologies and collaboration tools.
- We provide our employees extensive development opportunities and the freedom to realize their own projects.
- You get access to our modern training system, benefit from flexible working hours, including possibility to work from home.